SCOPE of Leadership - Book 2 Test
1) The first and foundation competency required to set the example for others to follow is:
Believing with Passion
2) How many competencies are in this first "Self" level in the SCOPE of Leadership framework:
3) Blind spots in your personality refer to:
Areas visible to others but you can’t see in yourself.
Unclear elements of your strategic vision.
Hidden blemishes in your character.
Unconscious thoughts and feelings.
4) The "Big Picture" refers to:
An high level vision of the future.
A large painting.
The end goal of a large project.
The many influences acting on a given situation.
5) When managing your inbound workflow, which of the following do you not typically take into consideration:
Whether or not the correspondence requires action.
The geography and time zone of the sender.
The length of time the request will take.
The importance of the correspondence.
6) A sense of urgency is the mindset that precedes which of the following competencies:
Pursuing goals within a vision.
7) Which of the following isn't typically a fear that holds managers back:
Fear of holding people accountable.
Fear of driving in rush-hour traffic.
Fear of public speaking.
Fear of providing feedback.
8) In addition to physical appearance, what do people first notice when meeting others:
Their level of education.
Their artistic talents.
Their personality type.
9) Which of the following is a true statement regarding continuous learning:
Learning is best done in a classroom.
The mindset that precedes learning is arrogance.
The mindset that precedes learning is humility.
Learning takes little energy.
10) When pursuing goals within a vision:
Ensure the goals are financial.
Tie the goals to a compelling vision.
Ensure the goals require a heroic effort to achieve.
Emphasize the avoidance of negative outcomes.
Please enter your first and last name:
Copyright © 1999 - 2017 Alpine Link Corporation. All rights reserved.