SCOPE of Leadership - Book 3 Test
1) The purpose of communications involves the degree to which:
All parties are able to share their opinions.
Knowledge is transferred and motivation is imparted.
People are influenced and buy in to an idea.
People are made to feel good and laugh.
2) How many competencies are in this "Communications" level of the SCOPE of Leadership framework:
3) What is the foundation competency to being an effective communicator and inspiring performance:
Having a deep voice
Being an eloquent speaker
Possessing a high degree of intelligence
Conveying a positive attitude
4) When presenting with the intent to persuade:
Tell people what to do and how to do it.
Start by describing your idea or solution.
Make your solution believable through examples.
Don't complicate your message with background information.
5) When shaping the mindset of your audience:
Focus on the "why" of your message.
Focus on the "what" of your message.
Talk about yourself and emphasize your knowledge.
Talk about how you arrived at your conclusion.
6) The five levels of conversation does not include:
What you know.
What you think.
What you ate.
What you feel.
7) The highest and most effective level of listening is:
8) Highly engaging presentations do not contain the following:
9) Great communicators:
Avoid letting others see who they really are.
Avoid having structure in their presentations.
Focus on their audience.
Focus on themselves.
10) The degree to which you inspire and motivate people is the result of:
What you think, do, and say
Your communication skills
How much you pay them
How nice you are to them
Please enter your first and last name:
Copyright © 1999 - 2017 Alpine Link Corporation. All rights reserved.