SCOPE of Leadership - Book 5 Test
1) What mindset precedes the ability to socialize for synergy:
Sense of urgency
2) Joint ventures and alliances often fail because the parties fail to:
Have fun together
Work in the same office
Make great decisions
3) Building community is about:
Spending time with neighbors and friends.
Sharing common interests and having common values.
Establishing a spirit of unity, camaraderie, and connectedness between people.
Forming a team that works on their own individual initiatives.
4) Which of the following does not contribute to organizational pride:
5) The key to having a constructive argument is to:
Withhold your true thoughts and feelings.
Allow people to retain their dignity.
Speak first and do most of the talking.
Avoid giving and receiving honest feedback.
6) Unpretentious exposure is:
Preventing people from knowing about your high-value possessions and financial resources.
Wearing unassuming clothes, limiting the amount of jewelry you wear, and manifesting a humble persona.
Keeping people involved in and aware of your work rather than boasting about it after it is complete.
Giving credit to the whole team including others who might not have earned it.
7) The relationship between performance and stress is:
An inverted "U-shape"
8) Project roles and responsibilities:
Are best defined by a title.
Are unrelated to levels of authority.
Should be left undefined and flexible.
Should be clearly defined.
9) Which of the following is not a good approach to persuasion:
10) Which of the following is a common cause of employee disengagement:
Too much praise and recognition
Too much communication
A lack of policies and procedures
Please enter your first and last name:
Copyright © 1999 - 2017 Alpine Link Corporation. All rights reserved.