SCOPE of Leadership - Book 6 Test
1) As the foundation competency for execution and delivering excellence, great leaders:
Build large organizations
Restructure their organizations
Focus on Value
Build strategic plans that collect dust
2) Great leaders who foster a climate of innovation:
Create innovation centers and form innovation teams.
Encourage high-risk ventures.
Berate people for making mistakes.
Emphasize mastery and expertise before creativity.
3) Leaders who enable speed and quality:
Embed agility into their environment.
Maintain rigid processes and policies.
Prioritize consistency above flexibility.
Expect perfection and accept nothing less.
4) Making great decisions is best accomplished through:
Being decisive and standing firm.
The involvement of other people.
A committee and facilitation of consensus.
Delegation of authority to others.
5) The foundation of a great culture is:
A clear vision
Well defined HR policies
The senior leadership team
6) The mindset that precedes taking action is:
7) The business maturity model describes:
How to create and retain long-term customers.
The transition from initiation and optimization to either expansion or stagnation.
How to increase profits over time.
The inevitable failure of all companies due to a lack of customer focus.
8) Leaders who execute and deliver excellence:
Focus on results rather than on how results are attained.
Let people leverage their strengths and work in whatever manner best suits them.
Define roles and responsibilities rather than processes.
Define and continuously refine critical organizational processes.
9) Which of the following is not an attribute of good strategy formulation:
Having an external perspective and understanding customer needs
Building partnerships and leveraging other's capabilities
Merging two underperforming organizations
Spotting political, economic, social, and technical trends
10) The final competency of great leaders in the SCOPE of Leadership framework is:
Making the sacrifice
Following a plan
Please enter your first and last name:
Copyright © 1999 - 2017 Alpine Link Corporation. All rights reserved.